Luxury Hospitality & Destination Branding and Marketing Strategy
The concept of luxury brand management has become increasingly inspirational across different industry sectors. This workshop will give participants in-depth understanding of the best practices and success factors of luxury brands and most importantly what lessons can be applied in the hotel & tourism industry in terms of luxury branding and luxury service/experience delivery.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Lieu:||ESSEC Business School, Asia-Pacific, 5 Nepal Park, Singapore 139408|
Prof. Denis Morisset worked 25 years in the luxury fashion industry (Ralph Lauren, Pierre Balmain, Giorgio Armani, etc.). He then started in 2004 a new career of luxury marketing professor in ESSEC Business School (Paris and Singapore), specializing in luxury brand management, luxury distribution and retail, luxury service and luxury guest experience. Primarily based in China at the moment, Prof. Morisset is also a visiting professor at ESSEC's partner business schools in Beijing, Shanghai and HK.Overview Public
Who should attend?
- Investors & owners of luxury hotels and resorts
- Marketing directors or managers of luxury hotel groups
- Senior operational managers of luxury hotels in charge of rooms, F&B, spas etc.
Overview Strengths of the program
- Brand DNA & codes to enhance uniqueness and differentiation
- Brand architecture revisited-Lifestyle hotel brands and hotel collections
- From destination branding to luxury destination marketing