Open up Africa’s golden opportunities for business
Generation Africa is a premium executive certificate for senior executives and entrepreneurs who wish to expand and diversify their global footprint. Blending a financial, legal, and cultural approach, it will either sharpen your business development skills or entrepreneurial spirit towards the fastest-growing and most dynamic continent in the world: Africa. With a young and growing urbanized population, abundant natural resources and a rapidly growing middle class, the continent generates many growing business opportunities.
Join a community of global leaders and experts connected to Africa
ESSEC Business School has strong ties and in-depth expertise in Africa and our African campus, based in Rabat (Morocco) has opened its doors in 2017. We have since gained countless business experiences throughout the five African subregions, building bridges between the continent and the rest of the world. In doing so, our world-school with French roots has considerably deepened its international stature in combination with our Paris and Singapore campuses.
Access unique insights and tailored advice from the field
With Generation Africa, we are taking the next step forward with an ambitious program endowed with first class teachers and experts, country-specific case studies and tailored deliverables, demonstrating just how important a good understanding of the field, business etiquette, regulatory and economic practices is, and allowing to discover Africa’s potential and seize new business opportunities for each geographical area of the continent.
Fees: €9,500 (excl. VAT) - does not include travel and accommodation costs
|Date:||November 14, 2022 - February 15, 2023 // On-campus (Paris): December 5 - December 7, 2022 // On-campus (Abidjan): January 16 - January 20, 2023|
|Lieu:||Paris, Abidjan (Ivory Coast) et En ligne|
|Expérience moyenne:||10 years and more|
Executive Representative GENERATION AFRICA & Adjunct Professor at ESSEC Africa. Chairman of one2five advisory.Judith Williams
Co-Founder Sugarwork, Inc. - Former SVP Global HR, Global Head of People Sustainabilty & Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer at SAPTuck S. (Jonah) Chung
Associate Professor of Marketing and Academic Director of the MSc in Marketing Management and Digital ESSEC Asia Pacific (Singapore)Objectives
- Open up Africa’s golden opportunities for business.
- Gain detailed knowledge of the ongoing economical, cultural, and geopolitical transformations of the African continent.
- Access fresh insights and advice from the field with highly respected practitioners and experts.
- Join a community of leaders connected to African business and entrepreneurial ecosystems.
- Update and upgrade your skills with African business cases.
- Increase your impact, leverage your expertise, and boost your career.
Why choose this program?
- Premium executive certificate
- Academic excellence
- Low carbon
- High flexibility
- High level networking
- Discovering Africa’s potential and seizing new business opportunities
- Senior executives (CEOs, CFOs, CCOs, CDOs, VP Business Development, Senior civil servants, ...)
- High level entrepreneurs
- Development Finance Institutions & Public Entities