The program allows its participants to master the broad spectrum of skills that are necessary to meet the new requirements of senior executive bank management :
- Team-building and change management
- Marketing of financial services
- Tools for management and financial and commercial guidance
- Information and communication technologies
- International banking activity, to be able to evolve to a senior executive position
The Executive Master in Marketing Management and Digital is composed of 45 days of training, spread over 16 months.
Compatible with your professional life, this program is organized in two stages:
- a part-time training cycle
- a period of completion and thesis defense
To validate their diploma, each participant carries out a professional thesis and supports it in front of a jury, at the latest 24 months after the beginning of the program. An expert ESSEC professor follows each participant individually throughout the production of the thesis.
The thesis leads to concrete solutions or recommendations and allows the candidate to be valued on several points:
- his academic and managerial knowledge acquired throughout the training;
- his ability to conduct a complex study;
- his analytical and synthetic mindset;
- his ability to be proactive facing global business challenges.
The CFPB teachers
The CFPB faculty is comprised of the best professionals experts in their field within various banks, of consultants and renowned academic teachers.
All of them are motivated by the passion of sharing knowledge and state-of-the-art reflections.
Some are the authors of reference publications or write in specialized reviews. The classes are delivered in an interactive form and combine both pragmatic and conceptual dimensions.