The Executive Master in Financial Management & Control aims to develop the actors of the financial or management control functions towards leadership positions of the management of these functions by allowing them to develop a strategic vision in financial matters and assume responsibilities in an ever-changing globalized environment.
Join us on this learning journey to broaden your skills:
- Manage the company's performance through optimized cost management
- Strengthen the company’s financial balance, from both a short and long-term perspective
- Understand international financial information, financial analysis and business valuation in order to achieve your goals
- Develop your leadership skills and learn to manage your teams effectively by taking into account the inherent diversity of personalities.
- Include concepts of sustainable development or ethics in your daily practice
The Executive Master in Financial Management & Control is composed of 47 days of training, (2 days every 15 days).
Compatible with your professional life, this program is organized in two stages:
- a part-time training cycle
- a period of completion and thesis defense
All courses take place on the campus of ESSEC Executive Education (CNIT, Paris-La Défense).
To validate your diploma, each participant carries out a professional thesis and supports it in front of a jury, at the latest 18 months after the beginning of the program. An expert ESSEC professor follows each participant individually throughout the production of the thesis.
The thesis leads to concrete solutions or recommendations and allows the candidate to be valued on several points:
- his academic and managerial knowledge acquired throughout the training;
- his ability to conduct a complex study;
- his analytical and synthetic mindset;
- his ability to be proactive facing global business challenges.