- Acquire strong skills in varied yet complementary fields: strategy, management, international business, international marketing and international finance.
- Understand the risks involved in an ever-changing international environment.
- Deepend the knowledge and ability to develop effective international strategies.
- Develop an awareness of the influence of cultures and civilizations in decision-making and management processes through the acquisition of a global vision of large economic and social systems worldwide.
The Executive Advanced Master in Strategy & Management of International Business is composed of 62 days of training, spread over 13 months.
Compatible with your professional life, this program is organized in two stages:
- a part-time training cycle
- a period of completion and thesis defense
All courses take place on the campus of ESSEC Executive Education (CNIT, Paris-La Défense).
To validate their diploma, each participant carries out a professional thesis and supports it in front of a jury, at the latest 24 months after the beginning of the program. An expert ESSEC professor follows each participant individually throughout the production of the thesis.
The thesis leads to concrete solutions or recommendations and allows the candidate to be valued on several points:
- his academic and managerial knowledge acquired throughout the training;
- his ability to conduct a complex study;
- his analytical and synthetic mindset;
- his ability to be proactive facing global business challenges.
Talk to our advisor
+33 (0)1 46 92 49 79
Feb 22Open Day 2020 at ESSEC Asia-Pacific: Discover the ESSEC Experience
Please join us for our open house on 22 Feb 2020, Saturday (10 am to 5 pm) at our Asia-Pacific campus in one-north. Enjoy ESSEC goodies, food & ...11:00 | ESSEC Business School, Asia-Pacific, 5 Nepal Park, Singapore 139408 Sign up