The program is structured around 4 axes :
- Marketing strategy and the new economy
- Marketing expertise: fundamental concepts and tools
- Operational marketing and e-business
- Business specialization
The Executive Master in Marketing Management and Digital is composed of 58 days of training, spread over 12 months (2 days every 15 days).
Compatible with your professional life, this program is organized in two stages:
- a part-time training cycle
- a period of completion and thesis defense
All courses take place on the campus of ESSEC Executive Education (CNIT, Paris-La Défense).
To validate their diploma, each participant carries out a professional thesis and supports it in front of a jury, at the latest 24 months after the beginning of the program. An expert ESSEC professor follows each participant individually throughout the production of the thesis.
The thesis leads to concrete solutions or recommendations and allows the candidate to be valued on several points:
- his academic and managerial knowledge acquired throughout the training;
- his ability to conduct a complex study;
- his analytical and synthetic mindset;
- his ability to be proactive facing global business challenges.