Admissions & Financing
Who can apply ?
Executives and managers with a higher university degree and at least 3 years of professional experience.
The application process
- Application form with the list of required documents: TOEIC/TOEFL and TAGE Executive results (or GMAT)
- Admission Interview with the Academic Director
The Diplôme Manager du développement international (MS), code(s) NSF 310n, Certification professionnelle level I (Fr) and level 7 (Eu) as registered in the Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles (RNCP) by Decree 30/08/2016 published in the Official Journal 07/09/2016, it is entitled Mastère Spécialisé® Strategy & Management of International Business accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (CGE).
- Application fees: €200 (incl. VAT)
- Program fees: €26,700 (excl. VAT)
Participants can finance this ESSEC Executive Education program through different ways:
- Company financing
- French public financing options for Executive Education: CPF, FHTT, Plan Formation, Congés-formation.
- Personal Financing
Talk to our advisor
+33 (0)1 46 92 49 79
Feb 22Virtual Open Day 2020: Discover the ESSEC Experience
JOIN OUR EVENT SESSIONS VIRTUALLY View our VIRTUAL OPEN DAY online from wherever you are! Gain career advice and industry insights via online panel discussions chaired by prominent ...11:00 | Online Sign up
Mar 05Masterclass Communication interculturelle & Business
Animée par Anne-Flore Maman Larraufie18:30 | CNIT, Paris la Défense Sign up