Admissions & Financing
Who can apply ?
Executives and managers with a higher university degree and at least 3 years of professional experience.
The application process
- Application form with the list of required documents: TOEIC/TOEFL and TAGE Executive results (or GMAT)
- Admission Interview with the Academic Director
The Diplôme Manager du développement international (MS), code(s) NSF 310n, Certification professionnelle level I (Fr) and level 7 (Eu) as registered in the Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles (RNCP) by Decree 30/08/2016 published in the Official Journal 07/09/2016, it is entitled Mastère Spécialisé® Strategy & Management of International Business accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (CGE).
- Application fees: €150 (incl. VAT)
- Program fees: €26,700 (excl. VAT)
Participants can finance this ESSEC Executive Education program through different ways:
- Company financing
- French public financing options for Executive Education: CPF, FHTT, Plan Formation, Congés-formation.
- Personal Financing