Admissions & Financing
Who can apply ?
Executives and managers with a higher university degree and at least 3 years of professional experiences wishing to develop their expertise in Health Industries.
The application process
- Examination of candidate application
- Application form with the list of required documents: TOEIC and TAGE Executive results (or GMAT)
- Admission Interview with the Academic Director
The Diplôme Manager en services et industries de santé (MS), is certified and registered by the French Ministry of Labour, Employment, Vocational Training and Social Dialogue, code(s) NSF 310n et 331n, professional certification Level 7 (EU), as registered in the Répertoire National des Certifications Professionelles (RNCP) by Decree 30/08/2016, published in the Official Journal 07/09/2016; it is entitled "Mastère Spécialisé® Stratégie & Management des Industries de Santé" as accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles(CGE).
- Application fees: € 150 (incl. VAT)
- Program fees: € 23,200 (excl. VAT)
Participants can finance this ESSEC Executive Education program through different ways:
- Company financing
- French public financing options for Executive Education: CPF, FHTT, Plan Formation, Congés-formation.
- Personal Financing
Please refer to Jordan De Oliveira for further information on how to finance the Executive Advanced Master in Strategy & Management of Health Industries.