Admissions & Financing
Who can apply ?
The Executive Master in Real Estate Management is especially directed to professionals with varied career profiles, either in Real Estate or in other sectors, willing to develop a career plan in Real Estate.
Executives and managers with a higher university degree and at least 5 years of professional experiences wishing to develop their expertise in Real Estate.
The application process
- Examination of the application form
- Application form with the list of required documents: TOEIC and TAGE Executive results (or GMAT)
- Admission Interview with the Academic Director
Level I degree (3rd cycle: Master)
- Application fees: €150 (incl. VAT)
- Program fees: €24,500 (excl. VAT)
Participants can finance this ESSEC Executive Education program through different ways:
- Company financing
- French public financing options for Executive Education: CPF, FHTT, Plan Formation, Congés-formation.
- Personal Financing
Please refer to Sonia Lakehal for further information on how to finance the Executive Master in Real Estate Management.