Admissions & Financing
Who can apply ?
Executives and managers with a higher university degree and at least 3 years of professional experiences wishing to gain new responsibilities in their companies : executives, managers, marketing directors, product managers, advertising managers, project managers, key account managers, communication officers, business development managers, communication agency directors, sales directors, wishing to develop their expertise in marketing.
The application process
- Application form with the list of required documents: TOEIC and TAGE Executive results (or GMAT)
- Admission Interview with the Academic Director
The Diplôme Manager marketing et commercial international (MS), is certified and registered by the French Ministry of Labour, Employment, Vocational Training and Social Dialogue, code NSF 312n, professional certification Level 1 (Fr) and Level 7 (EU), as registered in the Répertoire National des Certifications Professionelles (RNCP) by Decree 26/11/2015, published in the Official Journal 03/12/2015; it is entitled Mastère Spécialisé® Marketing Management et Digital as accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (CGE).
- Application fees: €150 (incl. VAT)
- Program fees: €23,200 (excl. VAT)
Participants can finance this ESSEC Executive Education program through different ways:
- Company financing
- French public financing options for Executive Education: CPF, FHTT, Plan Formation, Congés-formation.
- Personal Financing
Please refer to Sonia Lakehal for further information on how to finance the Marketing Management and Digital.