The program is structured around 4 themes:
- Marketing strategy and the new economy
- Marketing expertise: fundamental concepts and tools
- Operational marketing and e-business
- Business specialization
The Executive Mastère Spécialisé® in Marketing Management and Digital is composed of 47 days of training, spread over 12 months (2 days every 15 days).
Compatible with your professional life, this program is organized in four segments:
- The common core segment, with major management challenges
- The "expertise" segment, which presents functional or sectoral specialization
- The elective segment, which allows personalization of the program (in person or remotely)
- The thesis segment, with the production and defense of the thesis, which should be presented within 6 months of the end of the program.
All courses take place on the campus of ESSEC Executive Education (CNIT, Paris-La Défense).
To validate their diploma, each participant carries out a professional thesis and supports it in front of a jury, at the latest 24 months after the beginning of the program. An expert ESSEC professor follows each participant individually throughout the production of the thesis.
The thesis leads to concrete solutions or recommendations, and allows candidates to be valued on several points:
- their academic and managerial knowledge acquired throughout the training;
- their ability to conduct a complex study;
- their analytical and synthetic mindset;
- their ability to be proactive facing global business challenges.