- Acquire strong skills in varied, yet complementary fields like: strategy, management, international business, international marketing and international finance.
- Understand the risks involved in an ever-changing international environment.
- Deepen your knowledge and ability to develop effective international strategies.
- Develop an awareness of the influence of cultures and civilizations in decision-making and management processes, through the acquisition of a global vision of large economic and social systems worldwide.
The Executive Mastère Spécialisé® in International Business Development is composed of 47 days of training, spread over 12 months.
Compatible with your professional life, this program is organized in four segments:
- The common core segment, with major management challenges
- The "expertise" segment, which presents functional or sectoral specialization
- The elective segment, which allows personalization of the program (in person or remotely)
- The thesis segment, with the production and defense of the thesis, which should be presented within 6 months of the end of the program.
All courses take place on the campus of ESSEC Executive Education (CNIT, Paris-La Défense).
To validate the diploma, each participant carries out a professional thesis and supports it in front of a jury, 18 months after the beginning of the program at the latest. An expert ESSEC professor follows each participant individually throughout the production of the thesis.
The thesis leads to concrete solutions or recommendations, and allows candidates to be valued on several points:
- their academic and managerial knowledge acquired throughout the training;
- their ability to conduct a complex study;
- their analytical and synthetic mindset;
- their ability to be proactive facing global business challenges.