Full of illustrations and discovery of innovative practices, the Executive Mastère Spécialisé® in Human Resources Management prepares managers of the HR function to act as true Human & Business Partners, and handle, in an international context, the key missions of their function and its digital transformation.
To allow our graduates to play their part in successful change projects, the program profits from a partnership with the ESSEC Change Chair, a research chair gathering 8 companies and allowing to prepare a certification in change management.
Join this diploma course to:
- Have a strategic role as a Director and board member
- Take the lead on Change transformation
- Engage with employees and inspire them to engage equally
- Guarantee social cohesion and employability
- Take on the role of a HR expert
- Become a Human Resources and Sustainable Development Director
The Executive Mastère Spécialisé® in Human Resources Management is composed of 56,5 days of training, spread over 10 months (2-3 days every 15 days).
Compatible with your professional life, this program is organized in four segments:
- The common core segment, with major management challenges
- The "expertise" segment, which presents functional or sectoral specialization
- The elective segment, which allows personalization of the program (in person or remotely)
- The thesis segment, with the production and defense of the thesis, which should be presented within 6 months of the end of the program.
All courses take place on the campus of ESSEC Executive Education (CNIT, Paris-La Défense).
To validate their diploma, each participant carries out a professional thesis and supports it in front of a jury, at the latest 24 months after the beginning of the program. An expert ESSEC professor follows each participant individually throughout the production of the thesis.
The thesis leads to concrete solutions or recommendations and allows candidates to be valued on several points:
- their academic and managerial knowledge acquired throughout the training;
- their ability to conduct a complex study;
- their analytical and synthetic mindset;
- their ability to be proactive facing global business challenges.