The Executive Mastère Spécialisé® in Financial Management & Control aims to guide those in financial or management control functions towards leadership and management positions in these domains, by allowing them to develop a strategic vision in financial matters, and to assume responsibilities in an ever-changing globalized environment.
Join us on this learning journey to broaden your skills and:
- Manage company performance through optimized cost management
- Strengthen company financial balances, from both a short and long-term perspective
- Understand international financial information, financial analysis and business valuation in order to achieve your goals
- Develop your leadership skills, and learn to manage your teams effectively by taking into account the inherent diversity of personalities.
- Include concepts of sustainable development or ethics in your daily practice
The Executive Mastère Spécialisé® in Financial Management & Control consists of 47 days of training, (2 days every 15 days).
Compatible with your professional life, this program is organized in four segments:
- The common core segment, with major management challenges
- The "expertise" segment, which presents functional or sectoral specialization
- The elective segment, which allows personalization of the program (in person or remotely)
- The thesis segment, with the production and defense of the thesis, which should be presented within 6 months of the end of the program.
All courses take place on the campus of ESSEC Executive Education (CNIT, Paris-La Défense).
To validate the diploma, each participant carries out a professional thesis and supports it in front of a jury, 18 months after the beginning of the program at the latest. An expert ESSEC professor follows each participant individually throughout the production of the thesis.
The thesis leads to concrete solutions or recommendations, and allows candidates to be valued on several points:
- their academic and managerial knowledge acquired throughout the training;
- their ability to conduct a complex study;
- their analytical and synthetic mindset;
- their ability to be proactive facing global business challenges.
Talk to our advisor
01 46 92 49 11
Find out more
Ready to join us...
Mar 23Top Formation Fair | Executive Education
Access to exclusive webinars, consult program presentations, ask questions to schools09:00 | Online session Sign up
Mar 23Salon Top Formation | Executive Education
Accédez à des webinaires exclusifs, consultez les présentations des programmes, posez vos questions en direct aux écoles09:00 | En ligne Sign up
Mar 25Salon Le Monde | Executive Education
Conférences • Masterclass animée par IAE Paris-Sorbonne Business School • Rendez-vous individuels • Témoignages d'alumni10:30 | Palais Brongniart, Paris 2 Sign up
Mar 25Le Monde Fair | Executive Education
Conferences • Masterclass animated by IAE Paris-Sorbonne Business School • Individual Meetings • Alumni feedbacks10:30 | Palais Brongniart, Paris 2 Sign up