Our mission: Empower you to achieve your goals, both personal and professional, to reveal the leader and entrepreneur you aim to become. Throughout the course of the ESSEC Executive MBA program, you will expand your general management knowledge, gain international experience through global study trips, train to become a successful leader, and advance your personal development.
Join us on this learning journey to broaden your skills:
- Develop a 360 degree global view of business and expertise in all corporate functions
- Test an entrepreneurial idea by applying acquired theoretical knowledge to create a brand new business, or develop a new product or market for your company
- Learn to work effectively in teams and in an environment with a high level of diversity and cultural differences
- Increase your versatility and value to your employer, thus multiplying your career opportunities
- Create a valuable and lasting network of business partners and friends
The ESSEC Executive MBA program is authorised by the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, to award a recognised BAC+5 degree, Master’s Grade, to its participants. Authorisation was delivered following assessment by the national Management Programs Assessment Commission (Commission d’Evaluation des Formations de Gestion - https://www.cefdg.fr) for a renewable period. This Commission undertakes assessment for all programs, with or without the Master’s Grade delivered by business schools that are recognised by the French State, to guarantee the quality of teaching delivered and the value of their degree.
Talk to our advisor
+33 (0)1 46 92 17 89
Apr 15Masterclass I Creating Value from Data: Artificial Intelligence and Beyond
Presented by Prof. Olga Klopp18:00 | Online session Sign up
May 12Info-session: ESSEC & Mannheim EMBA
By Ivana LJUBIC, Academic Director13:00 | Online session Sign up
Jun 12Access MBA | Paris
EMBA/MBA 1-2-110:00 | Online session Sign up
ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA: 10th in the world in the 2018 QS Global Joint EMBA Rankings
The ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA program has ...
ESSEC & Mannheim ranked 17th in The Economist EMBA Ranking 2018
This is The Economist's third ranking of executive MBA ...
ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA ranked among top 10 in QS Global Joint EMBA Rankings 2019
On April 16, 2019, the QS Global Executive ...
Meet Steven Seggie, the new academic director of the ESSEC Executive MBA
For their recent kick-off, the ESSEC Executive MBA ...