|Program fees:||€47,500 (excl.VAT)|
|In case of personal financing, a discount of 16% will be applied to the amount (Incl. VAT) paid by the participant (Excl. grants and corporate financing).|
|Application deadline:||Rolling admissions|
Admission and Financing
ESSEC Executive MBA candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Higher Education degree
- Fluency in English (TOEIC result: 830 minimum)
- Minimum of 7 years work experience
- Several years of managerial experience
- International background
Current participants include:
- Directors (finance, project management, sales, marketing, R&D, IT, ...)
- High-potential managers
- January 31st, 2021: All applications to the ESSEC Executive MBA delivered before or at this date will benefit from a €2,500 (excl. VAT) discount on the total fee of the program.
- February 15th, 2021: Deadline for all applications to ESSEC Executive MBA scholarships.
- March 31st, 2021: Intake
The selection process
- Optional coaching session to determine your professional project.
- Application form with the list of required documents (i.e. TOEIC results)
- Application Review by ESSEC Executive Education
- Admission Interview with ESSEC's Academic and Executive Directors
Financing your program
Participants can finance the ESSEC Executive MBA through different ways :
- Company financing
- French public financing options for executive programs (CPF, Plan-formation, Fongecif, etc...)
- Personal financing
Finance your executive program with an ESSEC Scholarship
At ESSEC Business School, our mission is to unveil, accompany and lead diverse generations of talents into becoming the next responsible leaders who will build tomorrow’s society. By joining ESSEC Business School, you are entering a world valuing openness, leadership, diversity and social responsibility. ESSEC is introducing a new array of scholarships designed to lead high potential, senior executives and leaders toward the next step of their professional journey.
Description: This scholarship is awarded to candidates who have been involved in an entrepreneurial project/start-up or plan to create one.
Criteria: The candidate's ability to demonstrate the potential of developing a successful business or have the willingness to start a business.
2. FUTURE WOMEN LEADERS
Description: This scholarship is awarded to women who are driven to pursue positions of leadership in the future.
Criteria: The leadership potential of the candidate will be assessed through her responsibilities, her involvement in clubs and organizations, her general visibility and her career progression.
3. HIGH POTENTIALS
Description: This scholarship rewards a candidate who has demonstrated exceptional career advancement, in any function or sector.
Criteria: The ability of a candidate to demonstrate success in his/her career and who shows potential to evolve rapidly in a company or public organization.
4. DIVERSITY AND INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE
Description: This scholarship rewards candidates who have worked in an international environment, in several countries, have a deep understanding of intercultural business environments and can speak several foreign languages.
Criteria: The ability of a candidate to understand international challenges, the nature and number of projects led abroad, the number of languages mastered and the ability to demonstrate how these have uplifted their career.
5. EMERGING MARKETS
Description: This scholarship is awarded to candidates from an emerging or developing country, who is able to demonstrate his/her positive impact on the local economy of that country.
Criteria: The nationality of the candidate and for French candidates, the country of residence.
6. NEW BUSINESS TRENDS
Description and criteria: This scholarship is awarded to candidates who have shown their contribution in the below listed sectors aligned with ESSEC’s values and strategic challenges;
Entrepreneurship & intrapreneurship
7. SMALL BUSINESSES
Description: This scholarship is awarded to candidates working in a small company which contributes to the French economy.
Criteria: Confirmed work experience in a small French company
3 steps to apply
Apply for your scholarship, following these three steps:
- ADMISSION: The candidate must be in the process of applying, or be admitted into a post-experience/executive program at ESSEC Business School.
- APPLICATION: The candidate must write a cover letter indicating his/her choice of scholarship(s) and illustrate using concrete examples
- COMMISSION DECISION: The Admissions Team informs the candidate of the commission’s decision: Acceptance (along with the amount of scholarship) or refusal.
Talk to our advisor
+33 (0)1 46 92 17 89
Apr 15Masterclass I Creating Value from Data: Artificial Intelligence and Beyond
Presented by Prof. Olga Klopp18:00 | Online session Sign up
May 12Info-session: ESSEC & Mannheim EMBA
By Ivana LJUBIC, Academic Director13:00 | Online session Sign up
Jun 12Access MBA | Paris
EMBA/MBA 1-2-110:00 | Online session Sign up
ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA: 10th in the world in the 2018 QS Global Joint EMBA Rankings
The ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA program has ...
ESSEC & Mannheim ranked 17th in The Economist EMBA Ranking 2018
This is The Economist's third ranking of executive MBA ...
ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA ranked among top 10 in QS Global Joint EMBA Rankings 2019
On April 16, 2019, the QS Global Executive ...
Meet Steven Seggie, the new academic director of the ESSEC Executive MBA
For their recent kick-off, the ESSEC Executive MBA ...