|Program fees:||€52,000 (excl. VAT) / Application Fees: €150|
In case of personal financing, candidates will be granted a 16% discount.
ESSEC Executive Education also offers 5 different kinds of sholarships to EMBA candidates based on themes explored throughout the program:
- Emerging and Developing Markets
- High Potential
- International Experience
- Future Women Leaders
Scholarship application deadline: September, 2020
Contact Thierry Graeff, Executive MBA Admissions Advisor, for further information on scholarships.
Who can apply?
ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA candidates must meet the following requirements:
- a first academic degree
- at least eight years of work experience, including managerial experience
- experience in an international work environment
- very good command of the English language (TOEIC test required)
- the support of your employer and his or her permission to attend classes on workdays
- the motivation to invest a substantial amount of time and effort into our highly challenging but also very rewarding program.
Current participants include:
- Directors (finance, project management, sales, marketing, R&D, IT, ...)
- High-potential managers
- Summer, 2020 - EARLY BIRD Offer
All applications to the ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA delivered before or at this date will benefit from a €2,500 (excl. VAT) discount on the total fee of the program.
- September, 2020 - SCHOLARSHIPS
Deadline to apply to one of the ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA scholarships
- October, 2020 : INTAKE
The selection process
Optional coaching session to determine your professional project.
Application form with the list of required documents (i.e. TOEIC results)
Application Review by ESSEC and Mannheim business schools
Admission Interview with ESSEC's Academic and Executive Directors
Participants can finance the ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA through different ways :
- Company financing
- French public financing options for executive programs (CPF, Plan-formation, Fongecif, etc...)
- Personal financing
- EMBA Scholarships
Please contact Thierry Graeff for further information on how to finance your Executive MBA.
Talk to our advisor
+33 (0)1 46 92 17 89
ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA: 10th in the world in the 2018 QS Global Joint EMBA Rankings
The ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA program has ...
ESSEC & Mannheim ranked 17th in The Economist EMBA Ranking 2018
This is The Economist's third ranking of executive MBA ...
ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA ranked among top 10 in QS Global Joint EMBA Rankings 2019
On April 16, 2019, the QS Global Executive ...
Meet Steven Seggie, the new academic director of the ESSEC Executive MBA
For their recent kick-off, the ESSEC Executive MBA ...