|Program fees:||Program fees: €65,000 / Application Fees: €150|
|Application deadline:||Rolling admissions|
Admission and Financing
ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA candidates must meet the following requirements:
- a first academic degree
- at least eight years of work experience, including managerial experience
- experience in an international work environment
- very good command of the English language (TOEIC test required)
- the support of your employer and the permission to attend classes on workdays
- two reference letters - (please use the following template)
- the motivation to invest a substantial amount of time and effort into our highly challenging but also very rewarding program.
Current participants include:
- Directors (finance, project management, sales, marketing, R&D, IT, ...)
- High-potential managers
Admission Schedule and Deadlines
- 31 March 2024: Early Bird Offer (please contact an advisor for more information)
Requirements: the early bird offer is applicable for fully submitted applications (application + test scores + other documents + essays etc) before or on the day of the deadline. All applications to the ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA delivered before or at this date will benefit from a € 6,000 (excl. VAT) discount on the total fee of the program.
- Scholarship Deadline: please contact an advisor for more information
To access the available scholarships, please refer to the information provided below on this page.
- 22 October 2024: Intake
Financing your program
Participants can finance the ESSEC Executive MBA through different ways :
- Company financing
- French public financing options for executive programs (CPF, Plan-formation, Fongecif, etc...) - Please click here to visit the ESSEC & Mannheim EMBA program page on the CPF platform.
- Personal financing
Finance your executive program with an ESSEC Scholarship
At ESSEC Business School, our mission is to unveil, accompany and lead diverse generations of talents into becoming the next responsible leaders who will build tomorrow’s society. By joining ESSEC Business School, you are entering a world valuing openness, leadership, diversity and social responsibility. ESSEC is introducing a new array of scholarships designed to lead high potential, senior executives and leaders toward the next step of their professional journey.
Description: This scholarship is awarded to candidates who have been involved in an entrepreneurial project/start-up or plan to create one.
Criteria: The candidate's ability to demonstrate the potential of developing a successful business or have the willingness to start a business.
2. FUTURE WOMEN LEADERS
Description: This scholarship is awarded to women who are driven to pursue positions of leadership in the future.
Criteria: The leadership potential of the candidate will be assessed through her responsibilities, her involvement in clubs and organizations, her general visibility and her career progression.
3. HIGH POTENTIALS
Description: This scholarship rewards a candidate who has demonstrated exceptional career advancement, in any function or sector.
Criteria: The ability of a candidate to demonstrate success in his/her career and who shows potential to evolve rapidly in a company or public organization.
4. DIVERSITY AND INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE
Description: This scholarship rewards candidates who have worked in an international environment, in several countries, have a deep understanding of intercultural business environments and can speak several foreign languages.
Criteria: The ability of a candidate to understand international challenges, the nature and number of projects led abroad, the number of languages mastered and the ability to demonstrate how these have uplifted their career.
5. EMERGING MARKETS
Description: This scholarship is awarded to candidates from an emerging or developing country, who is able to demonstrate his/her positive impact on the local economy of that country.
Criteria: The nationality of the candidate and for French candidates, the country of residence.
6. NEW BUSINESS TRENDS
Description and criteria: This scholarship is awarded to candidates who have shown their contribution in the below listed sectors aligned with ESSEC’s values and strategic challenges;
Entrepreneurship & intrapreneurship
7. SMALL BUSINESSES
Description: This scholarship is awarded to candidates working in a small company which contributes to the French economy.
Criteria: Confirmed work experience in a small French company
3 steps to apply
Apply for your scholarship, following these three steps:
- ADMISSION: The candidate must be in the process of applying, or be admitted into a post-experience/executive program at ESSEC Business School.
- APPLICATION: The candidate must write a cover letter indicating his/her choice of scholarship(s) and illustrate using concrete examples
- COMMISSION DECISION: The Admissions Team informs the candidate of the commission’s decision: acceptance (along with the amount of scholarship) or refusal.
Talk to our advisor
If you have any questions, please contact our expert for this program
Ready to join us...
Dec 06Access MBA & EMBA Fair | Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Meet us in person in Riyadh!17:30 | Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Sign up
Dec 09Access MBA & EMBA Fair | Dubai, UAE
Meet us in person in Dubai!14:30 | Dubai, UAE Sign up
Dec 11Access MBA & EMBA Fair | Abu Dhabi, UAE
Meet us in person in Abu Dhabi!17:30 | Abu Dhabi, UAE Sign up
Dec 14Webinar | Preparing for tomorrow's business landscape: Innovation & AI
Sign up for our next EMBA webinar13:00 | Online session Sign up
Financing your ESSEC EMBA
Embarking on an Executive MBA journey constitutes ...
The ESSEC EMBA’s Social Class Project for the Betterment of Society
Founded in 1907 and currently one of ...
6 Reasons You Should Make Getting an EMBA a New Year’s Resolution
Resolutions for the New Year come in ...
Rising through the Ranks: ESSEC & Mannheim EMBA Reaches New Heights on Financial Times List
Eagerly awaited each year within the sector of ...
The ESSEC & Mannheim EMBA: A Unique Learning Experience, Top-Ranked by QS
A joint EMBA program between ESSEC and Mannheim ...