- An executive-friendly format designed to minimize your out-ofoffice time;
- Flexibility to design your own learning experience through Advanced Immersion Modules (AIMS), in-depth electives on cutting-edge topics, taking place in Paris, Mannheim, Singapore;
- A cross-cultural business perspective gained through study trips to Europe, United States and Asia and through culturally diverse classes with more than 15 different nationalities represented;
- Opportunities to mix with participants of our Asia Pacific track through shared courses and study trips, providing for diverse business perspectives and increased networking opportunities;
- Exposure to world-class faculty who combine real business know-how with cutting-edge insights from research;
- A Leadership Development Track to enhance your soft skills and your ability to lead through team building exercises, group coaching and leadership workshops;
- An integrated Career Advancement Track, made up of workshops, networking, career events and individual coaching, tailored to help you achieve your individual career goals;
- A Strategic Project, carried out in groups, allowing you to directly apply skills developed during the program to a real business strategy problem;
- Integration of two alumni networks of excellence, which include more than 70,000 former students from both ESSEC and Mannheim Business Schools.
Talk to our advisor
+33 (0)1 46 92 17 89
ESSEC & Mannheim ranked 17th in The Economist EMBA Ranking 2018
This is The Economist's third ranking of executive MBA ...
ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA ranked among top 10 in QS Global Joint EMBA Rankings 2019
On April 16, 2019, the QS Global Executive ...
Meet Steven Seggie, the new academic director of the ESSEC Executive MBA
For their recent kick-off, the ESSEC Executive MBA ...
Is Now the Right Time to Study an Executive MBA?
Is Now the Right Time to Study an ...