- An executive-friendly format designed to minimize your out-ofoffice time;
- Flexibility to design your own learning experience through Advanced Immersion Modules (AIMS), in-depth electives on cutting-edge topics, taking place in Paris, Mannheim, Singapore;
- A cross-cultural business perspective gained through study trips to Europe, United States and Asia and through culturally diverse classes with more than 15 different nationalities represented;
- Opportunities to mix with participants of our Asia Pacific track through shared courses and study trips, providing for diverse business perspectives and increased networking opportunities;
- Exposure to world-class faculty who combine real business know-how with cutting-edge insights from research;
- A Leadership Development Track to enhance your soft skills and your ability to lead through team building exercises, group coaching and leadership workshops;
- An integrated Career Advancement Track, made up of workshops, networking, career events and individual coaching, tailored to help you achieve your individual career goals;
- A Strategic Project, carried out in groups, allowing you to directly apply skills developed during the program to a real business strategy problem;
- Integration of two alumni networks of excellence, which include more than 70,000 former students from both ESSEC and Mannheim Business Schools.
Access MBA | ParisJoin us in Paris Paris Sign up
Online Access MBA | AmsterdamJoin us in Amsterdam Amsterdam, Netherlands Sign up
QS Connect MBA | MoscowJoin us in Moscow 18:00 | Moscow, Russia Sign up
"Discussing geopolitics and the impact on business in Asia" Masterclass by ESSEC Executive MBA Asia-PacificThe US-China relationship is arguably one of the most important ... 11:00 | ESSEC Business School, Asia-Pacific, 5 Nepal Park, Singapore 139408 Sign up
QS Connect MBA | DubaiJoin us in Dubai 15:30 | Dubai Sign up
QS Connect MBA | ParisJoin us in Moscow 10:00 | Paris, France Sign up
Talk to our advisor
+33 (0)1 46 92 17 89
Jan 22Access MBA | Brussels
Join us in BrusselsBrussels Sign up
Jan 25Access MBA | Paris
Join us in ParisParis Sign up
Feb 01Online Access MBA | Amsterdam
Join us in AmsterdamAmsterdam, Netherlands Sign up
Feb 20QS Connect MBA | Moscow
Join us in Moscow18:00 | Moscow, Russia Sign up
Feb 22"Discussing geopolitics and the impact on business in Asia" Masterclass by ESSEC Executive MBA Asia-Pacific
The US-China relationship is arguably one of the most important geopolitical considerations in the world because its consequences are global, especially in Asia. During this masterclass, Prof. Cedomir ...11:00 | ESSEC Business School, Asia-Pacific, 5 Nepal Park, Singapore 139408 Sign up
Feb 28QS Connect MBA | Dubai
Join us in Dubai15:30 | Dubai Sign up
Mar 07QS Connect MBA | Paris
Join us in Moscow10:00 | Paris, France Sign up
ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA: 10th in the world in the 2018 QS Global Joint EMBA Rankings
The ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA program has ...
ESSEC & Mannheim ranked 17th in The Economist EMBA Ranking 2018
This is The Economist's third ranking of executive MBA ...
ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA ranked among top 10 in QS Global Joint EMBA Rankings 2019
On April 16, 2019, the QS Global Executive ...
Meet Steven Seggie, the new academic director of the ESSEC Executive MBA
For their recent kick-off, the ESSEC Executive MBA ...