- An executive-friendly format designed to minimize your out-of-office time;
- Flexibility to design your own learning experience through Advanced Immersion Modules (AIMS), in-depth electives on cutting-edge topics, taking place in Paris, Mannheim, Singapore;
- A cross-cultural business perspective gained through study trips to Europe, United States and Asia and through culturally diverse classes with more than 15 different nationalities represented;
- Opportunities to mix with participants of our Asia Pacific track through shared courses and study trips, providing for diverse business perspectives and increased networking opportunities;
- Exposure to world-class faculty who combine real business know-how with cutting-edge insights from research;
- A Leadership Development Track to enhance your soft skills and your ability to lead through team building exercises, group coaching and leadership workshops;
- An integrated Career Advancement Track, made up of workshops, networking, career events and individual coaching, tailored to help you achieve your individual career goals;
- A Strategic Project, carried out in groups, allowing you to directly apply skills developed during the program to a real business strategy problem;
- Integration of two alumni networks of excellence, which include more than 70,000 former students from both ESSEC and Mannheim Business Schools.
Talk to our advisor
If you have any questions, please contact our expert for this program
Ready to join us...
Mar 19Webinar | Breaking Barriers: Inspiring Women of the ESSEC EMBAs
Get inspired by the women leaders of the ESSEC EMBA programs!13:00 | Online session Sign up
Financing your ESSEC EMBA
Embarking on an Executive MBA journey constitutes ...
The ESSEC EMBA’s Social Class Project for the Betterment of Society
Founded in 1907 and currently one of ...
6 Reasons You Should Make Getting an EMBA a New Year’s Resolution
Resolutions for the New Year come in ...
Rising through the Ranks: ESSEC & Mannheim EMBA Reaches New Heights on Financial Times List
Eagerly awaited each year within the sector of ...
The ESSEC & Mannheim EMBA: A Unique Learning Experience, Top-Ranked by QS
A joint EMBA program between ESSEC and Mannheim ...