|Tuition fees do not include accommodation and flights. Application fees: €200
Admission and Financing
Submit your application early and benefit from the Early Bird offers
- 8,000€ for all applications submitted before: April 30, 2023
- 6,000€ for all applications submitted before: June 30, 2023
To apply to the program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- at least 27 years old
- 6 years of professional experience (not necessarily in the Luxury industry)
- international experience
- proof of English proficiency
- a university degree in any discipline: candidates who do not have a higher education degree but significant work experience can apply for a waiver
EMiLUX candidates come from a wide range of fundtions, sectors and cultural backgrounds across the world.
- If you meet these requirements please contact us and our team will assess your profile and prepare you for the application process.
- If you do not meet all requirements to apply, please share your CV or LinkedIn profile: our team will assess if you can earn a waiver or guide you toward another program if applicable.
If you have the requirements to the ESSEC-Parsons EMiLUX program, please follow these steps toward a successful application:
- Discuss your professional project with our Admissions Manager to make sure EMiLUX is the right fit for you, as much as you are the right fit for the program.
- Start and submit your online application along with all required documents: your application will be reviewed by the Academic director
- Once your application is reviewed, sit the next Admission Interview with the EMiLUX Academic Director and Program Team.
- Early Bird
The first and most invested applicants can apply early and benefit from up to 20% on program fees for the upcoming intake.
- Personal Investment
An executive program is first and foremost about investing on yourself: time, finances, and courage. You can decide to invest financially through savings, possible bonuses, or go through a loan to finance the program.
If you are based in France or in the European Union, we can put you in contact with our French partner bank: based on their criteria you can apply to a loan up to €70,000 over 10 years and reduced interest rates.
- Company Support
Candidates negotiate time and/or funding with their current company priori to the program intake in order to live the best experience once in the program. If you are personally financed, this also enables complete freedom to seize all professional opportunities during and after program.
- ESSEC & Parsons Fund for Diversity & Inclusion (FDI)
This fund was established to support lifelong learning to apply to the Fund, you must be admitted into the program. You will then need to write an essay on the cultural or professional journey and accomplishments you have led in favor of diversity and inclusion.
- Alumni Privilege: ESSEC alumni can benefit from a 25% discount on program fees: €31,500 instead of €42,000 (not cumulative to others forms of early bird rates, discounts or scholarships).
Talk to our advisor
+33 (0)6 69 55 35 76
Ready to join us...
Mar 20Webinar | EMiLUX Information Session
Discover the ESSEC & PARSONS Executive Master in Luxury Management Design Innovation program: learn about the program structure, find out more about the international residencies, hear from program ...13:00 | Online session Sign up
My time during EMiLUX and with the ESSEC Ventures shaped LEXCLUSIVE to what it is today: Doli Grace, EMiLUX Alumna
Meet Doli Grace, EMiLUX Alumna, Class of 2021 ...
China, luxury and sustainability: Stanislas de Quercize shares his wisdom with the Executive Master in Luxury Management & Design Innovation (EMiLUX)
Stanislas de Quercize, guest speaker in the Exective ...
How the EMiLUX program gave Giulia Luckenbach the materials she needed to take her family’s textile company to the next level...
With a family heritage deeply rooted in Como, ...