Influential Negotiation for Leaders
Crafting successful business deals that deliver optimal results is more than just being persuasive. Today’s business leaders need the right skills to influence and bring the right partners together to navigate the complex business world. Strategic negotiation is as much the art of the deal as it is tactical play. It is also about being a masterful communicator, making connections across a broad spectrum of ideals, values and goals.
In this interactive program, participants will learn how to utilize their own negotiation strengths and focus on key areas of improvement.Combining lectures, interactive discussions and hands-on activities, “Influential Negotiation for Leaders” will enable participants to define their own negotiation strategies through unique elements such as a personalized negotiation behavior evaluation and both self and peer assessment tools.
Register for the upcoming session on 6 & 7 July 2017
Fee: 2, 675 SGD (inclusive of GST)
A 10% Early Bird discount will be applied for registrations before end of May 2017
Webpage for more details: Click here
|Date:||6 & 7 July 2017|
|Location:||ESSEC Business School, Asia-Pacific, 5 Nepal Park, Singapore 139408|
Ta Wei Chao
Ta-Wei Chao is the Executive Director of the Institute of Research and Education on Negotiation Asia-Pacific (IRENE Asia-Pacific). He was a visiting scholar at ESSEC Business School and also a consulting manager at Accenture Taipei office. With IRENE Asia-Pacific, he conducts executive workshops on Negotiation and Leadership frequently in Europe and Asia, for companies and business organisations (DHL, Alcatel-Lucent, Medtronic, etc.), public organisations (European Commission, French Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Singapore Ministry of Foreign Affairs, etc.) and higher education institutions (ESSEC, ENA, Sciences Po Paris, Mannheim Business School, Indian Institute of Management, National Taiwan University, etc.). Mr Chao obtained both his master and bachelor degree from the National Taiwan University.Overview Public
Who should attend?
- C-suites & general managers who want to fine-tune their negotiation strategies and outcomes
- Seasoned business professionals who are looking to gain a deeper understanding of their personal negotiation style
- Middle and senior executives who need to up-skill on negotiation
Overview Strenghts of the program
- Develop cutting-edge negotiation strategies through simulations and feedbacks
- Be equipped with influence and persuasion tactics
- Experience “Learning by Coaching” through peer coaching on negotiation
- Maximize negotiation outcomes by understanding better individual negotiation styles
- Learn to empower your team for better negotiation outcomes at the workplace