Artificial Intelligence & Leadership: Impact on strategy and innovation
This short program is taught in English
Unlock the Power of AI: A Unique Opportunity for Business Leaders and Managers
In response to the increasing demand for technically savvy managers brought on by the latest developments in Artificial Intelligence (AI), our short program offers business leaders, managers, and executives a unique opportunity to deepen their understanding of AI and address the managerial challenges associated with its ever-growing prevalence.
Through interactive discussions and networking, participants will explore the opportunities and challenges AI presents across diverse industries.Exposed to proven methods used by leading consulting companies and C-level executives, participants will gain valuable insights into dealing with unstructured problems. By focusing on AI competencies like classification, prediction, and AI-enabled recommendations, participants gain the ability to lead transformative initiatives and make informed decisions that create value and optimize outcomes.
Tuition fee: €3,000 excl. VAT | €3,600 incl. VAT
- Personal financing: a 10% discount will be applicable to all self-financed payment plans
- French CPF: This module can be financed through the French Personal Training Account (or CPF: Compte Personnel de Formation) - Click here to learn more
- ESSEC Alumni offer: ESSEC Alumni will be granted a 20% discount on program fees (non-cumulative)
|Date:||6 - 7 and 8 December 2023|
|Location:||CNIT La Défense campus|
|Format:||7.5 hours per day during 3 days|
Academic Director of Leading with AI: Impact on Strategy and Innovation, Holder of the ESSEC Media & Digital Chair, Associate Professor of Information Systems, Decision Sciences & Statistics, Best 40 Under 40 MBA Professors by Poets & QuantsDavid SLUSS
Professor of management, Holder of the "Leading a Scale-Up" Chair Professor of Management, Academic Director of the Global MBALauren WAARDENBURG
Best paper awards from the Academy of Management, - Finalist for the Grigor McClelland doctoral dissertation award, and Outstanding associate editor award from the Academy of Management.Maciej WORKIEWICZ
Associate Professor of Management at ESSEC, where he teaches strategy, strategic management, and AI courses in the school's Masters in Management, GMBA, and Executive Programs as well as strategy, organization theory, computer simulation, and machine learning in the school's doctoral program.Who is this for?
This program is designed for a range of professionals, including business leaders, managers, executives, and entrepreneurs, who are interested in exploring the impact of Artificial Intelligence. The minimum work experience required for participation is 5 years.
- Lead with AI Strategy: Acquire the skills to spearhead AI initiatives, fostering innovation and transformative change within your organization.
- Solve Complex Challenges: Develop confidence in addressing intricate AI issues using dynamic problem-solving techniques.
Strenghts of the program
- Integrate for Value: Strategically incorporate AI into your business, making informed decisions and optimizing outcomes for enhanced performance.
- Practical Approach: Seamlessly combines theory, real-world examples, and practical cases, offering participants a holistic learning experience.
- Interactive Learning: Employs participant engagement and group work to create an interactive pedagogy that enhances comprehension and collaboration.
- Immediate Impact: Equips participants with readily applicable tools and theories, ensuring swift implementation in real-world scenarios.