Would you like to get trained, develop your career and achieve new professional goals internationally? Anne-Flore Maman Larraufie, the Academic Director, explains why you should choose the Executive Mastère Spécialisé (MS) International Business Development (ex SMIB), in a complete video.
In this video, discover the key benefits of the program and how it can respond to your professional challenges.
- Why should you attend this program?
- What is the added value of the program?
- What will you acquire thanks to Executive Master IBD?
- How is this program a career-change accelerator?
- What are the objectives of the program?
- What is the class-strength of the Executive Master IBD participants?
- What do graduates of the Executive Master IBD becomes?
The Executive Master International Business Development (ex SMIB) in a nutshell…
This program is designed for experienced executives, engineers and managers willing to excel in the implementation of international development strategies.
This program is a 47-day, 12-month, part-time programme,compatible with your professional life and customizable.
It is structured around 4 main parts:
- A common core on the major issues related to management
- The expertise to develop your specialization internationally and acquire a global vision of the company
- The elective module to deepen or discover a theme of your choice, in the classroom or online.
- A professional thesis to complete, in order to act as real a consultant for your current or future organization