Whether you’re 25, 30, 40, or over 50 years old, it's never too late to transform your life by pursuing an executive education program. In 2021, and after such a complex year, many executives and companies find the need to change, upgrade their skills, and tackle new professional challenges. Through these changing times, ESSEC supports you by helping you plan for the future and define how to lead your teams or yourself toward success by developing new skills. Meet your individual and team goals and prepare for the challenges and jobs of tomorrow.
In 2021, find us online, from June 21st - June 25th, for a week that will focus on the training of active workers, executives, managers, and leaders. This is a chance to discover the offer of certificates and executive diplomas available at ESSEC, to identify the one that best meets your needs and expectations, and to shape your executive education project.
- Date : starting monday, June 21st until friday, June 25th, 2021
- Time : from 9am to 6pm, CET
- Location: 100% online
→ Registration: Sign up!
MASTERCLASS – Immerse yourself into a business-themed world with our professors and business experts... a great way to picture yourself in a class at ESSEC!
DISCUSSIONS WITH PROGRAM ADVISORS – Book an appointment and exchange with our executive education training advisors to identify the program that suits you best.
PROGRAM PRESENTATIONS – Discover the panel of executive programs, and their characteristics, available at ESSEC:
- certifications and degrees,
- programs ranging from 2 days, to 18-20 months,
- french and/or english options,
- face-to-face, blended learning or fully online programs,
- full-time or part-time
Q&A ALUMNI – Share unique moments with our alumni ambassadors, and get a front row seat into their experience during their journey at ESSEC. This will definitely help you imagine what your experience at ESSEC could be like.
WORKSHOPS – Access many tips on the various devices available to finance your education: French CPF (personal training account), apprenticeship, how to negotiate with your employer to carry out your project, entrepreneurship at ESSEC ... and many others!
Our programs at a glance
- MBA (full-time) & Executive MBA (part-time).
- General degree programs: general management (executives), management & management of organizations (managers).
- Expert Graduate Programs / Specialization: Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Health, Real Estate, Luxury (English), Hospitality (full time, English).
- Advanced Certificates (from 10 to 25 days): Responsible Innovation, Coaching, Digital Leadership, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance.
- Short Certificates & Modules (less than 10 days): Finance, Human Resources, Coaching, Leadership & Change, Marketing, Real Estate, Negotiation, Management, Strategic Development etc.