Luxury Hospitality & Destination Branding and Marketing Strategy
The concept of luxury brand management has become increasingly inspirational across different industry sectors. This workshop will give participants in-depth understanding of the best practices and success factors of luxury brands and most importantly what lessons can be applied in the hotel & tourism industry in terms of luxury branding and luxury service/experience delivery.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
|Lieu:||ESSEC Business School, Asia-Pacific, 5 Nepal Park, Singapore 139408|
Denis Morisset is currently Director of Luxury Executive Programs for ESSEC Asia Pacific and was previously Executive Director of ESSEC MBA in International Luxury Brand Management.Overview Public
Who should attend?
- Investors & owners of luxury hotels and resorts
- Marketing directors or managers of luxury hotel groups
- Senior operational managers of luxury hotels in charge of rooms, F&B, spas etc.
Overview Strengths of the program
- Brand DNA & codes to enhance uniqueness and differentiation
- Brand architecture revisited-Lifestyle hotel brands and hotel collections
- From destination branding to luxury destination marketing