Organizations with a strong culture of innovation understand the challenges of developing new ideas, solutions, and products while also managing the successful implementation of these innovations. Innovation requires finding original insight, skillfully translating them into testable prototypes, and carefully combining and refining the prototypes into a successful solution or product.
The objective of ESSEC Asia-Pacific’s Design Thinking workshop is to keep executives at the forefront of facilitating innovation. The course is designed around Experience Point’s award-winning ExperienceInnovation simulation (developed in collaboration with IDEO). The course is Singapore’s first and only executive education program to integrate Experience Innovation into the course framework, putting a strong focus on actionable learning.
|Location:||ESSEC Business School, Asia-Pacific, 5 Nepal Park, Singapore 139408|
|Format:||Full Time and Part time|
Kevyn Yong teaches Entrepreneurship and Innovation at ESSEC. He holds a PhD in Management and Organization from Johnson University and has published numerous articles. He is also Associate Dean of Corporate Programs at ESSEC Business School.Public
- Executive directors, directors and senior managers
- Heads of learning and development
- Marketing directors and managers
Strengths of the program
- Enhance innovation competencies through integrated design thinking simulations
- Gain leading edge knowledge on leading innovation
- Develop insights on how to leverage and align key stakeholders to innovate
- Be equipped with practical tools and skills for the implementation of Design Thinking within organizations