Advanced Certificate - European Management Program in International Real Estate (EMPIRE)
The European Management Program in International Real Estate - EMPIRE - provides managers the right context, models and knowledge to develop an effective and innovative business strategy in European real estate market and build concrete management results.
ESSEC Business School, International Real Estate Business School, and IE Business School, three top European Schools of Management with a strong focus and tradition in Real Estate Management Education and Research, will provide an extensive focus on the most up to date models and techniques for Real Estate strategy and innovation. All three business schools hold RICS accredited degree programs, a new initiative launched in cooperation with the Royal institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
The program EMPIRE allows participants to enter a network of professionals, investors, and public authorities representatives, operating different sides of real estate, to assess managerial issues from myriad professional points of view. In addition to in-class activities, participants will have the chance to attend luncheons, dinners and cocktails with keynote speakers to stimulate exchanges, experience sharing and discussion on specific managerial issues.
Fees: €9,000 (excl. VAT)
|Duration:||9 days over 5 months|
|Date:||Eltville, Germany Module: February 13-15 2020 | Madrid, Spain Module: March 26-28 2020 | Paris, France Module: June 4-6 2020|
|Location:||CNIT, Paris la Défense|
|Average professional experience:||10 years and more|
Academic Director Executive Master Real Estate ManagementTobias Just
International Real Estate Business SchoolWhy choose this program?
- Gain the right perspectives, knowledge, skills, and tools to successfully face the current turbulent times in the real estate market.
- Be exposed to the latest applied knowledge and tools in innovation.
- Learn to apply new drivers to future business models.
The EMPIRE program is designed for :
- Managers and professionals with 10-15 years of professional experience in the real estate sector.
- Heads of fund management, investments or asset management of companies, institutions and consulting agencies involved in the development and management of real estate assets.
- Managers of real estate inside companies and independent company owners in real estate.
- Companies, institutions and public authorities interested in understanding the new frontiers of strategy, investment, advisory and management in real estate with an international and innovation-oriented perspective.