Luxury Retail Management in the Digital Age
Most luxury and premium brands have focused on integrating their distribution by developing a mix of directly operated retail stores and branded wholesale agreements with selected partners. In the recent years, this integrated retail strategy has been disrupted by the digital revolution and the development of E-commerce, mobile and social commerce. This course, which benefits from the most recent research on the development of the OMNI retail channel mindset will revisit the most important success factors of luxury retail management at the age of internet and how luxury and premium brands should secure their investments in retail.
Register for the upcoming session on 18 & 19 October 2016
Fee: 3,000 SGD (before GST)
A 10% Early Bird discount will be applied for registrations received before 15 September 2016.
|Date:||18 & 19 October 2016|
ESSEC Graduate with 20 years of professional experience in the Luxury Industry, former COO of Ralph Lauren Europe, CEO of Pierre Balmain Couture House and CEO of Giorgio Armani France. In 2004, he founded his own consulting company, specializing in Luxury Brand Management and International Luxury Distribution with a focus on emerging countries. Since 2004, Denis has been teaching luxury marketing at ESSEC Business School. He served as the Executive Director of ESSEC MBA in International Luxury Brand Management from 2004 to 2012. He also regularly lectures at several Asian universities, in Shanghai, Beijing and Hong Kong, and is often invited to deliver keynote speeches at luxury summits and conferences, particularly in Asia, Brazil, Russia, India and the Middle-East.Public
- Executives and managers working in the luxury retail industry
- Middle and senior retail management
- Brand managers, merchandising and retail directors
- Marketing and commercial directors
- Brand owners
Strengths of the program
- Discover the evolution of traditional retail for luxury and premium brands
- Understand how technology, E,M & S commerce can usefully complement brick and mortar stores
- Learn how brands should start to remove silos inside the organization in order to better involve off-line stores staff in the development of a real omni retail mindset