The Art of Collaborations in the Luxury and Premium Industry
In the last 25 years, luxury and premium brands have learnt to better control and communicate their brand DNA and codes, increase the consistency of their brand architecture and brand expressions across product categories and regions, increase their control on distribution and retailing to get closer to their consumers and develop consumer’s knowledge.
But more recently, we have seen a growing number of brand collaborations initiatives at large, from co-branding to marketing alliances and distribution partnerships, between different categories of companies and actors, which do not only relate to small brands but are also often used by big and famous luxury brands.
This innovative course will help participants understand better this new branding phenomenon and learn how to leverage more effectively on collaborations at large.
Register for the upcoming session on 20 & 21 October 2016
Fee: 3,000 SGD (before GST)
A 10% Early Bird discount will be applied for registrations received before 15 September 2016.
|Date:||20 & 21 October 2016|
|Location:||CNIT, Paris la Défense|
ESSEC Graduate with 20 years of professional experience in the Luxury Industry, former COO of Ralph Lauren Europe, CEO of Pierre Balmain Couture House and CEO of Giorgio Armani France. In 2004, he founded his own consulting company, specializing in Luxury Brand Management and International Luxury Distribution with a focus on emerging countries. Since 2004, Denis has been teaching luxury marketing at ESSEC Business School. He served as the Executive Director of ESSEC MBA in International Luxury Brand Management from 2004 to 2012. He also regularly lectures at several Asian universities, in Shanghai, Beijing and Hong Kong, and is often invited to deliver keynote speeches at luxury summits and conferences, particularly in Asia, Brazil, Russia, India and the Middle-East.Public
- Marketing and commercial executives working in the luxury and premium industry
- Brand owners or CEO’s, middle and senior marketing and business development managers
- Brand managers and commercial directors
Strengths of the program
- Differentiate between different types of collaborations and the different objectives and benefits of these collaborations
- Learn how to assess the relevance of collaborations
- Find a unique bank of ideas and inspirations to better leverage on collaborations in the future in your own organizations through a 360° analysis of best and worse practices
- Open your minds to thinking about collaborations at the digital age in a different and innovative way