Executive Advanced Master in Strategy & Management of Health Industries
More than ever, fast evolution of health systems, ways of life, innovations (i.e. interconnected objects) and economic challenges, individuals are more forced than ever to adapt their skills in order to manage change. On an individual level, these challenges necessitate more than just technical skills: they call on an ability to understand and analyze, on creativity, and on an entrepreneurial mindset focused on initiative and action. All these talents can be acquired in an institution such as ESSEC, which has been highly specialized in the health sector for more than 30 years. Participants’ vocations and the international perspective of the program make it key for participants to not only acquire knowledge but also to learn how change can be brought to today’s governance.
“The SMHI Executive Master helped me to reach the cutting edge in my field of expertise. It allowed me to structure and implement an original business plan. It was an intense and stimulating learning experience!”
François RICHOU, Project Manager, French National Agency for Hospital Performance
- Application fee : €200
- Price : €24,000 (excl. VAT)
- Diploma : The Diplôme Manager en services et industries de santé (MS), is certified and registered by the French Ministry of Labour, Employment, Vocational Training and Social Dialogue, code(s) NSF 310n et 331n, professional certification Level 1 (Fr) and Level 7 (EU), as registered in the Répertoire National des Certifications Professionelles (RNCP) by Decree 30/08/2016, published in the Official Journal 07/09/2016; it is entitled "Mastère Spécialisé® Stratégie & Management des Industries de Santé" as accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (CGE).
- Admission : Bac+4 or equivalent level and at least 3 years of professional experience.
- Selection : Examination of candidate application. Selection: test of aptitude for management studies (TAGE MAGE or GMAT), English language test (TOEIC or TOEFL), interview before a jury
|Location:||CNIT La Défense campus|
|Average age:||35 years old|
|Average professional experience:||6 years|
Remise de diplômes Mastère Spécialisé ® - 2015
Co-academic Director, Executive Master Strategy & Management of Health Industry, Member of CSFRS (Conseil Supérieur de la Formation et de la Recherche Stratégiques)Karine Lamiraud
Co-academic Director Executive Master SMISWolfgang Dick
Academic Director of the Executive Master in Accounting and Finance, Wolfgang Dick teaches Financial Accounting inFrench, English and German. His research interests focus on national and international financial accounting and corporate governance. Wolfgang has co-edited the textbook Comptabilité financière sous IFRS with F. Missonier-Piera (2nd ed. published in 2009). Wolfgang has also worked for almost 3 years for PSA Peugeot-Citroën as Head of Accounting Studies and Methods.Olivier Fourcadet
Professor at ESSEC in the Management department , he teaches strategic management, competitive strategy and sustainable development . His research focuses knew the interactions between stakeholders and key challenges for the future of agriculture and the food chain.José-Miguel Gaspar
José Miguel Gaspar teaches financial management corporate restructuring and luxury brand management at ESSEC. Since 2010 he is an ESSEC Professor in the Finance Department.Raphael Gaillard
Co-academic director program Management Général Hospitalier. Associate Professor, Accounting and Management Control Department.Ha Hoang
Prof. Anca Metiu is Professor of Management at ESSEC Business School. She teaches in the MSc and PhD programs and coordinates the Management concentration in the PhD program. Her research focuses on collaboration dynamics in distributed work as well as the creation of perceived proximity among distant collaborators, and the processes of professional identity formation for women in the free/open source software communities. She has published with Anne-Laure Fayard The Power of Writing: From Letters to Online Interactions. Anca’s work has been published in several edited volumes as well as in journals.Emmanuelle le Nagard
/Fouad El Ouardighi
/Gérard de Pouvourville
Academic Director Management Général Hospitalier, Holder of the Health Economics Chair ESSECEstefania Santacreu-Vasut
Rémi Triolet is external lecturer at ESSEC where he teaches Marketing Management and Value Innovation. He uses blended learning methods to make the program enjoyable and effective. His programs include traditional methodologies (lectures, cases or table-top exercises) and simulation group work. Rémi also facilitates client-specific corporate programs. Over the past few years, he delivered programs for B2B, B2C or pharma companies as diverse as Nokia, Essilor, Zehnder (Acova), Microsoft, Abbott or Philip Morris International. Rémi’s core activity is the design and development of business simulations in the fields of Strategy, Marketing, Value Innovation and Finance. He is the author or co-author of over 20 simulations including Markstrat (Strategic Marketing), Blue Ocean Strategy Simulation (BOSS – Strategy & Value Innovation) and BrandPRO (Marketing & Branding).Annie Chicoye
Department Head Patient Care Solutions, Philips Research EindhovenJean-Paul Kress
Vice Président Quality, Dannon NORTH AMERICAFrançois Meurgey
Chief Executive Officer, Oukelos ConsultingJean-Paul Moatti
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Master the fundamental tools and lexicon to manage organizations.
- Elaborate a strategic plan to develop a systemic understanding of health systems.
- Coordinate projects and teams in a specific environment while negotiating convincingly.
The Executive Master in Health Industries Management & Strategy is designed for :
- Individuals from the corporate world, public organizations as well as licensed professionals, i.e. various profiles exercising in biomedical sciences, human sciences, law, business or engineering. This diversity enriches the program and brings intensity to the common pedagogical experience. The seminar abroad (in Singapore) will reinforce the take on how to create value, a key ingredient of the program.