Executive Advanced Master Marketing Management and Digital
Tomorrow’s marketing managers will work in an environment of rapid change and uncertainty. This program aims to develop the expertise of marketing professionals in their key role as creators of value for the company and its customers.
The part-time Advanced Masters in Marketing Management and Digital program aims to train future marketing directors who are ready to grasp new paradigms, knowledgeable in both traditional economics and economy.com, operational, able to adapt quickly, and characterized by a strong will to transform.
- Application fee : €200
- Price : €23,000 (excl. VAT)
- Diploma : The Diplôme Manager marketing et commercial international (MS), is certified and registered by the French Ministry of Labour, Employment, Vocational Training and Social Dialogue, code NSF 312n, professional certification Level 1 (Fr) and Level 7 (EU), as registered in the Répertoire National des Certifications Professionelles (RNCP) by Decree 26/11/2015, published in the Official Journal 03/12/2015; it is entitled
Mastère Spécialisé® Marketing Management et Digital as accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (CGE).
- Admission : Bac+4 or equivalent level and at least 3 years of professional experience.
- Selection : Interview with the Academic Director, Case Study, TOEIC or TOEFL
Application deadline: November 16, 2018
|Location:||CNIT Paris La Défense|
|Average professional experience:||9 years|
Remise de diplômes Mastère Spécialisé ® - 2015
Academic director, Executive Master in Marketing Management.Jean-Pascal Albertini
Laurent Bibard teaches in all ESSEC programs and his research focuses on ethics, CSR, sustainable development, genders, and projects management. He is particularly concerned by the evolution of management in the uncertain context of globalization. Laurent is director of the Edgar Morin Complexity Chair. He holds PhDs in both Socio-economics (EHESS) and Philosophy (Université Paris IV Sorbonne) and has a double habilitations to direct doctoral research in both disciplines.Raphaëlle Butori
Associate Professor, Marketing DepartmentJean-Marie Choffray
Management Department ESSEC Business SchoolPhilippe Cohen
/Emmanuelle le Nagard
Director, Center of Excellence in Luxury, Art & Culture, Associate Professor, Marketing Department Ph.D. in Management, ESSEC Business SchoolDoctorat en Sciences de Gestion, Université Paris IX-DauphineITP, IMD LausanneGlocoll Fellow, Harvard Business SchoolAyse Öncüler
Ayse Önçüler teaches Consumer Behavior, Marketing Management and Negotiations Modules and is in charge of the Marketing Track in the PhD Program. Her academic research focuses on decision-making under risk and dynamic choice, covering a variety of applications from insurance decisions to sales promotions and has been published in collective volumes and in leading academic journals, as well as reviewed in media outlets such as the Financial Times and CFO Europe.David Pacaud
The program is structured around 4 axes :
- Marketing strategy and the new economy
- Marketing expertise: fundamental concepts and tools
- Operational marketing and e-business
- Business specialization
Strengths of the program
This program is intended for :
- All executives and managing directors in marketing
- Product managers, project managers
- Major account managers, communications managers, advertising managers, development managers
- Communications agency directors, sales directors
- Consultants who wish to develop their marketing expertise