Executive Advanced Master Leading International Industrial Projects - X/ESSEC
Project management has become a profession of increasing importance for industrial groups. The sector faces a growing need for competent professionals and has difficulty recruiting a sufficient number of talented people. The Executive Advanced Master Leading International Industrial Projects (LIIP) was created in order to develop a center of excellence in the Management of Industrial Projects. Supported by leading founding industrial partners, including MI-GSO (Alten Group) and Alstom, its purpose is to prepare talented professionals for a career in international and industrial Project Management.
The MS LIIP Program is a dual degree program between ESSEC Business School and École Polytechnique (X).
“Trainees learn project manager behavioral competencies in a structured way as an essential addition to technical skills: a good way to start a career in Project Management.”Bruno Sol-Rolland, Vice President of the Project Management Department at Alstom Transport
- Application fee: €200 (incl. VAT)
- Program Fees: €20,000 (excl. VAT) - Study trip fees are not included: contact us for more information on financing options.
- Diploma: Engineering professionals with a Master’s degree and a minimum of three years of professional experience
- Admission: Application form; Individual interview and assessment center
- Next session: Fall 2018
- Degree-granting condition: Management and English tests: TAGE-MAGE/GMAT and TOEIC during the schoolyear.
|Duration:||50 days / 350 hours|
|Location:||ESSEC (Paris-La Défense) / Polytechnique and CNIT, Paris la Défense|
|Average professional experience:||6|
Sandrine Lesieur - MS LIIP alumnus, 2015
Thibault Leigné - MS LIIP alumnus, 2015
Julien Malaurent is Associate Professor of Information systems at ESSEC Business School since 2013. He is currently the Associate Editor for the Information Systems Journal. His research projects, based on qualitative approaches address issues related to the work practices of users embedded in multicultural context. The particular interest of this multi-disciplinary approach lies in the bridging hard and soft skills, the implications for international projects, international technology transfer, distributed work, and cultural misfits between head offices and host sites. Before being an academic, Julien worked for several years in China as ERP consultant for large multinational corporations, implementing global information systems.Gilles Vallet
Co-academic director of the Executive MS Leading International Industrial Projects. Professor at Ecole Polytechnique Executive Education. Program Leader at Oxford Academics. Post-grad Highware program manager (project engineering, IPMA certification). Project management expert.Program objectives
- IPMA certification (International Project Management Association)
- Integrate all the “technical” teachings (D level) when applied in a project simulation
- Master relational competencies (C level)
- Understand how to successfully manage a complex project
- Translate the teachings into an operational project with the partner industries during the study trip
This program is designed for:
- Young professionals with a Master Degree level and at least 3 years of professional experience
- Young graduates from Engineering schools or equivalent (Master degree level)
Particular attention will be paid to the soft skills potential of candidates.
Talk to our advisor
01 46 92 35 87
Jan 25Webinar - Executive Master Leading International Industrial Projects
30 minutes to discover the program with Academic Director Julien Malaurent.13:30 | Webinar Sign up