Executive Advanced Master Human Resources Management
This program is rich with innovative input, illustrations and presentations of pioneering practices, as well as encounters and new discoveries. It combines theoretical approaches and practical methods for analyzing and resolving problems that arise when implementing an HR strategy or in the operational management of HR activities.
In the framework of a customer/supplier approach, the goal is to prepare future HR Directors to meet the expectations of internal customers, such as employees, hierarchy, directors, etc., while also creating value and contributing to the sustainable development of the organization.
- Application fee : nd
- Price : €23,000 (excl. VAT)
- Diploma : The Diplôme Directeur des ressources humaines (MS), is certified and registered by the French Ministry of Labour, Employment, Vocational Training and Social Dialogue, code NSF 315m, professional certification Level 1 (Fr) and Level 7 (EU), as registered in the Répertoire National des Certifications Professionelles (RNCP) by Decree 26/11/2015, published in the Official Journal 03/12/2015; it is entitled "Mastère Spécialisé® Management des Ressources Humaines" as accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (CGE).
- Admission : Bac+4 or equivalent level and at least 3 years of professional experience.
- Selection : Examination of candidate application. Selection: test of aptitude for management studies (TAGE MAGE or GMAT), English language test (TOEIC or TOEFL), interview before a jury
|Date:||October 25, 2018|
|Location:||CNIT Paris La Défense|
|Average age:||42 years old|
|Average professional experience:||14 years|
Remise de diplômes Mastère Spécialisé ® - 2015
Academic director of the Mastère Spécialisé Management des Ressources Humaines. He teaches HR in MSc, Executive Education, Ph.D programs.Jean-Marie Peretti
Academic director of the Mastère Spécialisé Management des Ressources Humaines.Nathalie Atlan-Landaburu
Professor at the Finance and Accounting Department of ESSEC Business School. Pierre Bonneault is also the academic director of the Programme de Management Spécialisé Contrôle de Gestion Finance at ESSEC Executive Education.Jacques Brouillet
Compensation & BenefitsCarmel Connel
Management Department, ESSEC Business School.Jean-Pierre Magot
Academic Director, Master Spécialisé International Purchasing Management. He is also the academic directof of the Purchasing Management Program (graduate and post graduate) of ESSEC Business School. Patrice Pourchet is director and founder of Heka & Associes, consulting in operational and strategic management of the purchasing function.Jean-Pol Roulleau
Management Department, ESSEC Business SchoolVéronique Zardet
- To have a strategic role as a Director and board member
- To take the lead on Change transformation
- To engage with employees and inspire them to engage equally
- To guarantee social cohesion and employability
- To take on the role of eHR expert
- To become a Human Resources and Sustainable Development Director
Strengths of the program
- A program you can follow alongside your occupation
- A studytrip organized within the framework of an all year collective project
- A privileged access to the Human Resources Club’s conferences, led by Jean-Marie Peretti, which gives participants a chance to debate the news with experts
- An executive Advanced Masters, accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (3rd cycle)
The Executive Advanced Master in Human Resources is addressed to:
- Human Resources executives who wish to expand their knowledge of the field and acquire a 360° global and strategic vision of their work environment