Executive Advanced Master Financial Management and Management Control
The part-time Advanced Masters in Financial Management and Management Control program is a true forum for innovation and best practices in financial management and auditing. It combines the expertise of a prestigious teaching core with the professional experience of major corporate players involved in implementing and monitoring financial projects.
The program aims to prepare professionals with financial duties to integrate their company’s strategic vision and to perform, in an international context, their key missions. These include: leading management centers, cost and performance management, investment and financing management, mastering accounting and financial information.
- Application fee : €200
- Price : €22,000 (excl. VAT)
- Diploma : The Diplôme Directeur Financier / Directrice Financière (MS), is certified and registered by the French Ministry of Labour, Employment, Vocational Training and Social Dialogue, code NSF 313p, professional certification Level 1 (Fr) and Level 7 (EU), as registered in the Répertoire National des Certifications Professionelles (RNCP) by Decree 26/11/2015, published in the Official Journal 03/12/2015; it is entitled "Mastère Spécialisé® Gestion Financière et Contrôle" as accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles (CGE).
- Admission : Bac+4 or equivalent level and at least 3 years of professional experience.
- Selection : Examination of candidate application, test of aptitude for management studies (TAGE MAGE or GMAT), English language test (TOEIC or TOEFL), interview before a jury
|Duration:||47 days over 13 months|
|Date:||October 12, 2018|
|Location:||CNIT Paris La Défense|
|Average age:||32 years old|
|Average professional experience:||13 years|
Remise de diplômes Mastère Spécialisé ® - 2015
Academic Director of the Executive Master in Accounting and Finance, Wolfgang Dick teaches Financial Accounting inFrench, English and German. His research interests focus on national and international financial accounting and corporate governance. Wolfgang has co-edited the textbook Comptabilité financière sous IFRS with F. Missonier-Piera (2nd ed. published in 2009). Wolfgang has also worked for almost 3 years for PSA Peugeot-Citroën as Head of Accounting Studies and Methods.Annick Ancelin-Bourguignon
Annick Ancelin-Bourguignon conducts interdisciplinary research that, combined with teaching methods placing students and participants at the core of the learning process, provides the basis of seminars and courses that explore the complexity of management situations under various social science perspectives, such as psychology, sociology and philosophy.Sridhar Arcot
Sridhar Arcot teaches Corporate Finance and Mergers and Acquisitions in the MSc and the Advanced Masters programs. Sridhar’s research interests are broadly in corporate finance with emphasis on corporate governance, capital structure, private equity and venture capital.Pierre Bonneault
Professor at the Finance and Accounting Department of ESSEC Business School. Pierre Bonneault is also the academic director of the Programme de Management Spécialisé Contrôle de Gestion Finance at ESSEC Executive Education.Florence Cavelius
Associate Teaching Professor, Accounting and Management Control Department.Anne Cazavan-Jeny
Aurélien Colson teaches negotiation in the MSc and Executive Education. He coordinates negotiation trainings for the European Commission, the French ministry of Foreign Affairs, and ENA. His research is focused on negotiation techniques, conflict resolution processes, and change management.Bernard Esnault
Co-academic director program Management Général Hospitalier. Associate Professor, Accounting and Management Control Department.François Longin
Nicolas Mottis teaches in the MSc, PhD and Executive Education. He regularly participates as peer review team member or chair to accreditation visits in Europe, North America and Asia. His research areas are strategic control, value creation, socially responsible investment, planning, incentives, and performance measurement in the high tech sector, and the evolution of higher education.Samira Moussaoui
Junko Takagi teaches Management in a range of ESSEC programs and is involved in all of Team Building activities at ESSEC including training session on team-building, group animation and group dynamics. Her current research interests focuses on 3 axes: The diversity of Diversity – The very sense of the term “Diversity” – the implications of the various meanings of the term “Diversity” in France and in the Anglo-Saxon countries.Program Objectives
- Acquire an expertise as a Financial Director
- Become even more convincing when facing new goals
- Understand the new international accounting norms
- Evaluate investing norms Networking approach
Strengths of the program
- Acquire a modern and transversal vision of accounting and finance
- The possibility to lead strategic missions in an international context an opportunity do develop your leadership
This program is intended for :
- All executives and managers with a scientific, legal, or business education who wish to acquire