|Program fees:||36 000€ (plus VAT)|
30,000€ (plus VAT) for individuals
Who can apply?
Executive Master in Luxury Management candidates must meet the following requirements:
- University degree (any discipline)
- At least six years of work experience (not necessarily in Luxury)
- Good command of the English language (TOEFL or equivalent English proficiency test)
- Program Starts: October 15th, 2018
- Program Ends: November 29th, 2019
The selection process
Complete and submit the EMiLUX online application through our website; send with all required documents. For further clarification on individual applications, and for the submission of all documents related to your application, please contact our Admissions Service at: email@example.com
ESSEC Executive Education
CNIT BP 230
92053 Paris-La Défense
Talk to our advisor
If you have any questions, please contact our expert for this program
ESSEC partners with the Château de Versailles for Virtually Versailles
The Versailles experience in Singapore: ESSEC Business School ...
Make business green again: The role of financial markets
The effects of climate change and the associated ...
Artifical intelligence in HR mangement: Why not just flip a coin ?
The speed at which the rhetoric around digital ...