The business world has been “flooded” by new digital technologies and applications, which provoked significant changes in the way we communicate and work. New tools and platforms have given rise to new opportunities and challenges, and has triggered the Digital Transformation of organizations. How could organizations seize the opportunities and tackle the challenges?
In this workshop, we are going to explore these issues together with theultimate goal of demystifying these digital technologies and applications, and forming more informative business strategies for the digital transformation of organizations. The workshop will be conducted by ESSEC professors together with CIOs from various industries in Singapore to provide a unique learning experience that is rich both academically and practically.
Register for the upcoming session on 19 August 2016
Fee: 1,600 SGD (before GST)
A 10% Early Bird discount will be applied for registrations received before 31 July 2016
|Date:||19 August 2016|
Ph.D. in Management, Cornell University, USA (2008)Ed.M. in Mind Brain & Education, Harvard University, USA (2001)B.Soc.Sci in Psychology, National University of Singapore, Singapore (2000) Academic Dean (Asia-Pacific) and Associate Professor of Management at ESSEC Business School. Prior to joining ESSEC, he was Associate Professor of Management at HEC Paris and also taught courses at Cornell University and the National University of Singapore.Public
- Junior to middle management employees with an interest in harnessing digital platforms for marketing purposes
- Business intelligence analysts, data analysts and surveyors
- IT managers, marketing managers and social media professionals
Strengths of the program
- Enhance innovation competencies through integrated design thinking simulations
- Gain leading edge knowledge on leading innovation
- Develop insights on how to leverage and align key stakeholders to innovate
- Be equipped with practical tools and skills for the implementation of Design Thinking within organizations