Advanced Certificate - Digital Leadership
The Advanced Certificate is designed for executives who wish to redefine the strategy of a company facing digital transformation, whether it be in its governance, human resources, the implementation and monitoring of operations and communications. During this program, participants will explore the digital transformation challenges to acquire both the skills and strategic vision of future Chief Digital Officers (CDO).
• Economic, sociological, regulatory and organizational impacts
• Strategic models to adapt to digital mutations
• Key innovation processes for value creation
• Team management issues
«To me, the idea of reviewing the basics of strategic analysis 20 years after I had graduated was very attractive, especially when considering the changing context of the media-Internet-telecommunications industry.Completing this refresher course over a short period of time, without taking a break from professional activity, promised to be an intense period. And I must say it was! What I didn’t expect, aside from the pleasure of mastering subjects that lie at the cutting edge of innovation, was the incredibly dynamic effect this challenge had on me. This has radically changed my approach to business.»
Guillaume Hellouin, CEO & Chairman, TeamTO, Strategic Approaches to Digital Convergence
Fees: €18,000 (excl. VAT) with the study trip (does not include transportation fees)
A 10% discount will be applied in case of personal financing.
EARLY BIRD OFFER: €16,500 (excl. VAT) until September 15th, 2016.
Planning : Cliquez ici
|Duration:||27 days including a 5-day study trip|
|Location:||CNIT Paris La Défense|
Judith Andres is the Academic Director of the Advanced Certificate Strategic Approaches to Digital Convergence and Executive and Director of the ESSEC Chair in Media & Entertainment.Strengths of the program
• Immediate use of the skills acquired in your work environment
• Leadership training ;
• Study trip
• Unique approach to assess businesses’ reaction to the digitalization
• Conduct a strategic project
• Coaching by and renowned professors and professionals
• Exchange of "best practices"
• Training delivering the Level 1 RNCP title “Cadre Dirigeant”
Strengthen fundamental skills: strategic analysis and leadership in digitalized environments.
Master a management toolkit to create or recreate digital added value
Promote, develop and support the digital transformation in the company
Install effective and agile management in complex and changing environments.
This program is designed for professionals wishing to acquire the qualities of a Chief Digital Officer:
• Confirmed experience (team management experience will be valued)
• Looking to master the digital transformation processes within companies
• Holder a of a Higher Education degree (Bac + 4 or equivalent)
• Professional English level (ability to read documents and follow seminars and conferences)