- An executive-friendly format designed to minimize your out-ofoffice time
- Flexibility to design your own learning experience through Advanced Immersion Modules (AIMS), in-depth electives on cutting-edge topics, taking place in Paris, Mannheim, Singapore
- A cross-cultural business perspective gained through study trips to Europe, the United States and Asia and through culturally diverse classes with more than 15 different nationalities represented
- Opportunities to mix with participants of our Asia Pacific track through shared courses and study trips, providing for diverse business perspectives and increased networking opportunities
- Exposure to world-class faculty who combine real business know-how with cutting-edge insights from research
- A Leadership Development Track to enhance your soft skills and your ability to lead through team building exercises, group coaching and leadership workshops
- An integrated Career Advancement Track, made up of workshops, networking, career events and individual coaching, tailored to help you achieve your individual career goals
- A Strategic Project, carried out in groups, allowing you to directly apply skills developed during the program to a real business strategy problem
- Integration of two alumni networks of excellence, which include more than 70,000 former students from both ESSEC and Mannheim Business Schools
Talk to our advisor
+33 (0)1 46 92 17 89
Jan 28Access MBA Fair in Paris
Meet us in Paris to discover our Executive MBAs!09:00 | Paris Sign up
Jan 30Access MBA Fair in Brussels
Meet us in Brussels to dscover our Executive MBAs!16:30 | Brussels, Belgium Sign up
Feb 04Access MBA Fair in Casablanca
Meet us in Casablanca to discover our Executive MBAs!09:30 | Casablanca, Morocco Sign up
Feb 11Access MBA Fair in Moscow
Meet us in Moscow to discover our Executive MBAs!09:30 | Moscow, Russia Sign up
ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA Residency at Yonsei University
From 16 to 21 May, both the Asia-Pacific ...
ESSEC Business School invites you to discover its new corporate video
A pioneering spirit, cutting-edge research, academic programs, pedagogical ...
Singapore Deputy Prime Minister visits ESSEC
On October 11, 2016, Dean and President, Jean-Michel ...
Optimizing timizing your international experience for career success
Aarti Ramaswami, Associate Professor of Management at ESSEC ...
Talk on Understanding the Islamic Marketing Environment led by Prof. Cedomir Nestorovic in Brunei
Organized by ESSEC Business School, Asia-Pacific in collaboration ...