- An executive-friendly format designed to minimize your out-ofoffice time
- Flexibility to design your own learning experience through Advanced Immersion Modules (AIMS), in-depth electives on cutting-edge topics, taking place in Paris, Mannheim, Singapore
- A cross-cultural business perspective gained through study trips to Europe, the United States and Asia and through culturally diverse classes with more than 15 different nationalities represented
- Opportunities to mix with participants of our Asia Pacific track through shared courses and study trips, providing for diverse business perspectives and increased networking opportunities
- Exposure to world-class faculty who combine real business know-how with cutting-edge insights from research
- A Leadership Development Track to enhance your soft skills and your ability to lead through team building exercises, group coaching and leadership workshops
- An integrated Career Advancement Track, made up of workshops, networking, career events and individual coaching, tailored to help you achieve your individual career goals
- A Strategic Project, carried out in groups, allowing you to directly apply skills developed during the program to a real business strategy problem
- Integration of two alumni networks of excellence, which include more than 70,000 former students from both ESSEC and Mannheim Business Schools
Talk to our advisor
+33 (0)1 46 92 17 89
Jun 08ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA Afterwork
Join our next Afterwork to explore the content of the program and interact with the EMBA academic team and alumni.18:15 | CNIT, Paris la Défense Sign up
Singapore Deputy Prime Minister visits ESSEC
On October 11, 2016, Dean and President, Jean-Michel ...
Optimizing timizing your international experience for career success
Aarti Ramaswami, Associate Professor of Management at ESSEC ...
Executive MBA: 7th place in the world in the inaugural QS Global Joint EMBA Rankings
The ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA program has ...
President François Hollande visits the ESSEC Asia-Pacific campus
On March 26th, ESSEC Business School was honored ...