- An executive-friendly format designed to minimize your out-ofoffice time
- Flexibility to design your own learning experience through Advanced Immersion Modules (AIMS), in-depth electives on cutting-edge topics, taking place in Paris, Mannheim, Singapore
- A cross-cultural business perspective gained through study trips to Europe, the United States and Asia and through culturally diverse classes with more than 15 different nationalities represented
- Opportunities to mix with participants of our Asia Pacific track through shared courses and study trips, providing for diverse business perspectives and increased networking opportunities
- Exposure to world-class faculty who combine real business know-how with cutting-edge insights from research
- A Leadership Development Track to enhance your soft skills and your ability to lead through team building exercises, group coaching and leadership workshops
- An integrated Career Advancement Track, made up of workshops, networking, career events and individual coaching, tailored to help you achieve your individual career goals
- A Strategic Project, carried out in groups, allowing you to directly apply skills developed during the program to a real business strategy problem
- Integration of two alumni networks of excellence, which include more than 70,000 former students from both ESSEC and Mannheim Business Schools
Talk to our advisor
+33 (0)1 46 92 17 89
Aug 23ESSEC Executive MBA Webinar
100% online12:00 | Online session Sign up
Sep 19Salon Access MBA à Bruxelles
Rencontrez nous au salon Access MBA à BruxellesBrussels, Belgium Sign up
Sep 19Access MBA in Brussels
Meet us at Access MBA Fair in Brussels.Brussels, Belgium Sign up
Sep 22Access MBA in Paris
Meet us at Access MBA Fair in Paris.Paris, France Sign up
Sep 27Access MBA in Dublin
Meet us at Access MBA Fair in Dublin.Dublin, Ireland Sign up
Sep 27Salon Access MBA à Dublin
Rencontrez nous au salon Access MBA à DublinDublin, Ireland Sign up
ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA: 10th in the world in the 2018 QS Global Joint EMBA Rankings
The ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA program has ...
Le Biberon Français: The Entrepreneurial Journey of Benjamin Banoun, ESSEC & Mannheim EMBA Alumnus
When Benjamin Banoun, a passionate engineer and family ...
President François Hollande visits the ESSEC Asia-Pacific campus
On March 26th, ESSEC Business School was honored ...
Optimizing timizing your international experience for career success
Aarti Ramaswami, Associate Professor of Management at ESSEC ...
Singapore Deputy Prime Minister visits ESSEC
On October 11, 2016, Dean and President, Jean-Michel ...