The experience of collective living at the heart of the campus
The residence du Parc is located just behind the ESSEC buildings, a five-minute walk from the RER Cergy Préfecture, from a large shopping center and a swimming pool. The very lively Cergy Port is also located in short walking distance.
Reserved for first-year students of ESSEC Grande Ecole and ESSEC BBA, this 4-story building offers 221 furnished rooms measuring approximately 18 sqm each and grouped together in « living units ».
A « living unit » consists in a shared living room, an equipped kitchen and bathroom as well as 6 to 11 separate bedrooms.
Each bedroom has a single bed, a sink, a closet, bookshelves and a desk.
- Security service present and/or reachable 24/7
- Secure building with intercom and badges
- Secure free private parking
- Free cleaning service in the living units once a week
- Coin-operated laundry room
- Possible to borrow a vacuum cleaner and an iron
- Luggage room for storing your personal belongings while off campus
Comfort and recreation
- Access to the ESSEC sports center
- Four on-campus tennis courts
- Public swimming pool nearby
- Piano room
- Big screen TV room
- Wifi in the common rooms
- Co working space
Note: Internet access available via external supplier at resident's charge.
The rates (before deduction of the housing subsidy)
The monthly rents include all utilities (water, electricity, heat, internet…).
Housing tax is not included.
- Ground floor : 548€
- Upper floor : 590€
- Security deposit: 590€
- Administrative fee (first request): 299€
- Administrative fee (renewal): from 49 to 199€ according to situation (refer to article 28 of the intern regulations)
- Admission fee (one-time only): 199€
- Annual membership: 99€